- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- New Year's Resources
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Bible Study Resources
- Dove Awards Winners
Engaging Guide to the Bible with Prayers to Awaken Your Soul
An Eye-Opening and Engaging Guide to the Bible
Enjoy the magnificent panorama of Scripture like never before. Pastor Skip Heitzig shares a FLIGHT plan for all 66 books of the Bible to help you better understand the context and significance of each. You'll discover...
- Facts about the author and the date the book was written
- Landmarks a summary of the highlights of the book
- Itinerary a specific outline of the book divided by themes
- Gospel how to see Jesus within the book's pages
- History a brief glimpse at the cultural setting for the book
- Travel Tips guidelines for navigating the book's truths
Each chapter also includes an "in flight" narrative of events to draw you in and give you a unique aerial view of the accounts in God's Word.
If you have ever found yourself getting lost and wandering from verse to verse in Scripture, put yourself back on track with the clear perspective offered in The Bible from 30,000 Feet.
Share Your Heart with the One Who Keeps It
If you sometimes struggle to find the right words to express to Jesus all that's actually going on, let these heartfelt, true-to-life prayers help you voice what's on your mind and deep in your soul.
Passionate author and speaker Mary DeMuth puts into writing the hopes, worries, desires, needs, and uncertainties of everyday life so you can release them to your Savior and know you're not alone. With 365 daily prayers, each supported by a related Bible verse, you'll find renewed inspiration as you come before the Lord.
You can communicate and untangle the jumble of feelings you carry--and Jesus will hear every word.
Let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.
The much-loved Daily Bible (more than a million copies sold) includes several helpful features. Devotional commentary provides historical and spiritual insights and helps readers grasp the flow of revelation and apply it to their lives. The arrangement of the Bible text itself is unique:
- 365 convenient daily readings guide readers through all of God's Word in one year.
- Passages are arranged chronologically, enabling readers to understand and experience God's unfolding plan of creation, redemption, and restoration like never before.
- Proverbs and Ecclesiastes are displayed topically in order to highlight specific aspects of God's wisdom.
Hardcover edition and audio versions (CD and MP3s) are also available.