Crossroads of Life, Inc.
- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- Summer Fiction
- Ministry Appreciation
- Back To School
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Bible Study Resources
- Wedding & Marriage
- Dove Awards Nominees
- Keep Kids Safe Online
- Shop our Bulk Discounts
Join Bob the Tomato, Larry the Cucumber, and the whole VeggieTales gang as they share twenty favorite Bible stories. Based on the popular videos, this Bible storybook combines VeggieTales fun with over twenty favorite Bible stories. Kids will learn classic Bible stories and gain an overview of the Bible. And they'll be laughing and having fun while they're at it --a perfect way to introduce children to the Bible.
Loaded with humor, colorful art, and fun features:
- On the Countertop opener to each story that underscores the main theme
- Scripture selections to go along with each story from the easy-to-understand New International Reader's Version (NIrV The NIV for Kids!)
- Memory verses from Qwerty the computer
- Humorous call-outs throughout
- Have fun while learning Bible stories and the important message each one brings.
- Sunday morning values, Saturday morning fun!
More Product Information
- Publisher: Zonderkidz
- ISBN: 0310710081
- ISBN-13: 9780310710080
- UPC: 9780310710080
- SKU: 0310710081
- Release Date: September 28, 2006
- Pages: 255
- Language: English
- Height: 0.90 inches
- Width: 6.50 inches
- Length: 7.60 inches
- Weight: 1.15 pounds
- Recommended Age Range: 04 through 08 years
- Recommended Grade Range: Preschool through 3rd Grade
- Series Name: Veggie Tales VeggieTales
About the Author
Sample Verse: John 3:16-17 16 God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son. Anyone who believes in him will not die but will have eternal life. 17 God did not send his Son into the world to judge the world. He sent his Son to save the world through him.
Translation Summary: Working from the NIV as a base to maximize accessibility for younger readers.
About Translation: A thorough, scholarly simplification of the NIV, the NIrV was specifically designed to help young children and new readers understand the Bible for themselves and create an easy steppingstone from a children’s Bible to an adult Bible. Published in 1995, updated in 1998.