- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- Summer Fiction
- Back To School
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Bible Study Resources
- Wedding & Marriage
- Dove Awards Winners
- Keep Kids Safe Online
- Shop our Bulk Discounts
The world's most powerful Bible software brings you the most visually striking new study Bible
From the makers of Logos Bible Software, the NIV Faithlife Illustrated Study Bible's striking illustrations and comprehensive verse-by-verse insights will serve as a guide to help you understand and apply God's Word.
"I love the NIV Faithlife Illustrated Study Bible. I'm confident you will as well."
Andy Stanley, Senior Pastor, North Point Ministries
"The NIV Faithlife Illustrated Study Bible removes every obstacle imaginable. The commentaries, articles, maps, and graphs take you as deep as you want to go while being easy to navigate."
Matt Chandler, Lead Teaching Pastor, The Village Church, President of Acts 29 Church Planting Network
"The NIV Faithlife Illustrated Study Bible is like having a tour guide for studying the world of the Bible."
Dr. Michael F. Bird, (PhD University of Queensland), Lecturer in Theology at Ridley College in Melbourne, Australia
"The NIV Faithlife Illustrated Study Bible is an amazing tool for studying the Bible. It's simple enough for a new believer to understand and packed with valuable insights for those who've studied the Bible for years."
Craig Groeschel, Pastor of Life.Church (Creators of the YouVersion Bible App)
- The full text of the most read, most trusted modern-English Bible - the New International Version (NIV)
- In depth book introductions that include an outline and information on authorship, background, structure, themes, and a map, a timeline, or both
- Verse-by-verse study notes with the unique focus of revealing nuances from the original biblical languages for modern readers
- Informative contributions by respected scholars and best-selling authors including Charles Stanley, Randy Alcorn, and Ed Stetzer, among others
- Over 100 innovative full color infographics, comprehensive timelines and informative tables to enrich Bible study
- Three detailed life-of-Jesus event timelines chronicling his infancy and early ministry, the journey to Jerusalem, and the passion and resurrection
- 27 family trees and people diagrams illustrate the interconnectedness of key characters in Scripture
- Helpful overview articles give a bird's-eye view of the books of the Bible, noting the type of literature and key themes of each book.
- 14 original color maps at the back of the Bible provide historical and geographical context for key events of the Old and New Testaments
More Product Information
- Publisher: Zondervan
- ISBN: 0310450594
- ISBN-13: 9780310450597
- SKU: 9780310450597
- Release Date: September 19, 2017
- Pages: 2304
- Language: English
- Version: New International
- Bible Type: Study
- Location of References: N/A
- Binding: Hardcover
- Print Size: 0
- Red Letter: N
- Page Edge Color: Not Applicable
- Bible Organization: Not Applicable
- Concordance: N
- Height: 2.10 inches
- Width: 6.40 inches
- Length: 9.60 inches
- Weight: 3.80 pounds
About the Author
John is an international speaker who has preached at mega churches, keynoted large events, and been featured on podcasts and the radio. He also serves as President and frequent Preacher for a church plant and as a Scholarly Advisor for organizations and ministries. Formerly, John was founding Publisher of Lexham Press for Faithlife (makers of Logos Bible Software) and Editor of Bible Study Magazine.
About the Author
Doug is a PhD candidate in Hebrew at the University of Free State; he holds a Master of Arts in Hebrew and Semitic Studies from the University of Wisconsin–Madison.