Crossroads of Life, Inc.
- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- Summer Fiction
- Graduation Day
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Bible Study Resources
- Wedding & Marriage
- Dove Awards Winners
- Keep Kids Safe Online
Join Elizabeth in discovering the transformative power of God's Word This Bible features wisdom straight from the mind and heart of best-selling author Elizabeth George. Her thirty-year journey of seeking God and leading others to Him has given her practical and inspirational insights, collected here for every reader to partake in. More than 250 verses that have most impacted Elizabeth's spiritual walk are highlighted, just as they are in her own well-worn Bible. Readers will find:
- A devotional reading for every day of the year
- More than 150 biographies of well-known--and not so well-known--women of the Bible
- Introductions to every book of the Bible to help them approach the text
- Twenty-five full-page topical reflections on life's challenges
- Plus four hundred brief whispers of wisdom for daily life
More Product Information
- Publisher: Kregel Publications
- ISBN: 082544490X
- ISBN-13: 9780825444906
- SKU: 9780825444906
- Release Date: April 24, 2018
- Language: English
- Version: New King James
- Location of References: N/A
- Binding: Hardcover
- Print Size: 0
- Red Letter: N
- Page Edge Color: Not Applicable
- Bible Organization: Not Applicable
- Concordance: N
About the Author
The accompanying Bible study series encourages busy women to learn more about the books, subjects, and characters of the Bible by spending 15 minutes per day in Bible study. Her other title include A Woman’s High Calling, A Woman’s Walk with God, Loving God with All Your Mind, Beautiful in God’s Eyes Women who Loved God, Cultivating a Life of Character, Discovering the Treasures of a Godly Woman, and Experiencing God's Peace.
Elizabeth has also collaborated with her husband, Jim to write God’s Wisdom for Little Boys, which follows Elizabeth’s God’s Wisdom for Little Girls.
Elizabeth has appeared on national radio and TV programs, including Coast to Coast, Worship, Among Friends, The Joy Program, and Haven of Rest.
Elizabeth and Jim have two daughters, Katherine and Courtney, and five grandchildren.