- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- Summer Fiction
- Back To School
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Bible Study Resources
- Wedding & Marriage
- Dove Awards Winners
- Keep Kids Safe Online
- Shop our Bulk Discounts
Most of us know some Bible stories, but do we know the story of the Bible?
While the Bible is a collection of 66 books, the reigning theme that still holds eternal implications for our lives today is God's powerful story of redemption.
Join Eric Geiger in this 8-session study for teen guys to explore this story of a God who loves us, longs to be known by us, and ultimately invites us into His story. Though there are many heroes in the Old and New Testaments, you will discover the one true Hero of our faith: Jesus.
- Leader guide provides questions to guide discussion with small groups (located at the back of each book)
- Seven weeks of personal study segments to complete between eight weeks of group sessions
- Four days of study within each week of personal study
- Discover the overarching story of the Bible, not just the stories within.
- Demonstrate to guys their desperate need for Jesus.
- Equip guys to know and spread the gospel.
- Understand the message of salvation that links the Bible's main characters and events.
- Help young men build their lives around the greatest story human history has even known.
Eric Geiger serves as a Senior Vice President at LifeWay Christian Resources, leading the Resources Division. Eric received his doctorate in leadership and church ministry from Southern Seminary. Eric has authored or co-authored several books including Creature of the Word and the best-selling church leadership book, Simple Church.
More Product Information
- Publisher: Lifeway Church Resources
- ISBN: 1462777589
- ISBN-13: 9781462777587
- SKU: 9781462777587
- Release Date: February 1, 2018
- Pages: 144
- Index Style: Thumb Indexed
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback
- Height: .50 inches
- Width: 6.00 inches
- Length: 9.40 inches
- Weight: .70 pounds
- Recommended Age Range: 12 through 18 years
- Recommended Grade Range: 7th Grade through College Freshman