Crossroads of Life, Inc.
- Just Released
- Sale Bestsellers
- Gifts for Him
- Gifts for Her
- Summer Fiction
- Back To School
- Christian Book Award Winners
- Bible Study Resources
- Wedding & Marriage
- Dove Awards Winners
- Keep Kids Safe Online
- Shop our Bulk Discounts
A Study Bible to Feed Your Soul!
This Bible features:
- Thoughts for personal and family devotions for every chapter
- Three dozen articles on how to live the Christian life
- Guidance on how to experience the truths of the Bible
- A Study Bible to Instruct Your Mind
- Thousands of study notes with integrated cross-references
- Introductions to each section and every book of the Bible
- Classic Bible text with explanations of difficult words
- More than fifty articles on key Christian teachings
- Concordance, color maps, daily reading plan, and more
- A Study Bible to Discover Your Roots . . .
- Overview of twenty centuries of church history
- Ancient creeds, confessions, and catechisms with introductions.
More Product Information
- Publisher: Reformation Heritage Books
- ISBN: 1601783248
- ISBN-13: 9781601783240
- SKU: 9781601783240
- Release Date: October 30, 2014
- Language: English
- Version: King James
- Bible Type: Study
- Binding: Hardcover
- Red Letter: N
- Height: 1.88 inches
- Width: 6.77 inches
- Length: 9.60 inches
- Weight: 3.26 pounds
About the Author
Sample Verse: John 3:16-17 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Translation Summary: Blending transparency to the form and structure of the Bible documents that were available at the time with elegant 17th century English.
About Translation: Published in 1611 and translated from the limited body of manuscripts available at the time. A landmark in the history of English Literature. The translator’s purpose was “to deliver God’s book unto God’s people in a tongue which they can understand.”